Friday, December 11, 2009

Have Eggs Will Travel


One could be a fluke.

Two and three could be a coincidence.


*But four is a definitely enough for a pattern.

(Watch out though, he's got a mean right hook!)


We make DANG cute babies in my family. And by 'we' I mean, of course, my siblings. There is more than just physical evidence of this. The fact that each one of them is down right hilarious, clever, and unfailingly sweet, can be proven a thousand times over, but that is a whole other Oprah.


Just so you know I'm not making unfounded claims of hilarity. Once my dad asked one of the girls if she would take care of him when he was really old and needed to live with someone. With the complete sincerity of a child she said, "I dunno grandpa, you should ask my sister. I might be busy" ha HA. So clever. So funny. And still, so sweet. Take that Grandpa and your emotional, guilt ridden warfare. Looks like immunity to the guilt trip must skip a generation. Lucky grandkids.

*My ovaries almost can't take it.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL looking baby! WOW!!! I have one of my own but I want to squeeze him!!!