Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey Yo, Fat Girl! Come Here, Are You Ticklish?


I found the Christmas balls! I ate the Christmas balls. And even though I am not feeling real hot, my Christmas cheer is officially back on. In spite of the fact that I am now transitioning from clothes with actual structure, buttons, and zippers, to shall we say, less restrictive clothing....I am still felling very, Fa-la-freaking-la.

But all I really want to know is...are you singing the Humpty Dance? Then, my work here is done.

3 comments:

Dave and Cindy, and then some... said...

Sure am!!

Sparklebot said...

Yeah, I called you fat. Look at me, I'm skinny. It never stopped me from gettin' busy.

I'm a freak.

I would never get busy in a Burger King bathroom though. That's gross.

R. Siren said...

Of course. That line alone makes the song memorable.

It kills me that the only structure-less dresses that are really "in" are super short. This does not help me. Don't they understand that my thighs need the MOST coverage?