Monday, March 3, 2008

Are You Reading This?

I think my professor might be.

As I have mentioned before, one of my semester long assignments is to observe and keep a moon journal. I feel compelled to mock this assignment on a number of levels. I guess it is supposed to hone our powers of observation or some such nonsense.

Seriously, and if she was such a keen observer, she would have noticed that she put 4of the biggest jokers in the same group. Admittedly, we have had a good time with this nonsense. Last week, we got chastised for not taking our assignment as seriously as she would like.

Worst part...we were actually working and discussing the moon when she yelled at us! I am overwhelmed with righteous indignation.

1 comment:

Maursupial said...

When you give a stupid assignment, you should expect mocking. Seriously, does this woman have any connection to reality? Moon journal. . . snort.