Monday, March 10, 2008

A Sad Realization

It didn't really bother me that the clock in my bedroom was an hour wrong. Turns out...it REALLY bothers me when the clock in my car is off. This year seems to be the first, in recent history, that I have not had a 'man-type thing' readily available to fix said problem.

Judge me if you will, but I can't figure it out. I will not admit defeat and resort to checking with the owners manual.

By my count, the score is now:
Me-1
The Man-1

Guess I better get busy makin' some friends. In the mean time, I suppose I should put some feelers out there. Let them make the first move. You know, help make them feel useful....I hear guys like that.

Gentlemen, I'd love your help.



Seriously.


I'm a helpless girl.


I'm not proud.

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

Oh Shemar, David, how do I love thee????

Jillian said...

Let me count the ways.


Please, let me count them.