Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cease and Desist All Party Planning, Immediately



This is basically everything that I never knew I always wanted. The perfect combination of most of my favorite things, TV, The Office and Clue. You can't beat that. Bummer for all the presents that came after this one...it's gunna be hard for you not to suck by comparison.


I hereby challenge any and all of you to pick a night, come over here, and make a feeble attempt to beat me at Office Clue. You won't win...but it'll be fun.....I'll try not to rub your nose in it when I whip you handily.

(Yes- it's true. I am a 31 year old woman, with a career and responsibilities ...and I am super excited about Clue. I am who I am. I've learned to embrace it)

7 comments:

Sparklebot said...

This is a CHAMPION gift.

Jillian said...

Ohhh there were a few other doozies...some I love because they are pretty, and some are awesome because of the thought ann the person who gave it.

Anxious anticipation should be what you are feeling right now:)

Maursupial said...

Oh, my, gosh. Back to the whole "we're the same person" thing we've got going. That's the present I never knew I always wanted. Also: bring it on, baby. My love for Clue knows no bounds and seriously, if you want some serious Clue action you need to play a game with the Lowe siblings. We are diabolical.

mintifresh said...

That gift wins hands down! I thought my woobie was the best. I was wrong. Here is your trophy!

PS- A half used diaper would be one that may have been on her bottom but then taken off dry (but it's been on her bum, ya know?!) OR there's only a little pee in there but you'd feel really guilty putting it back on her even though you know it can hold at least another 2 liters of liquid. Makes sense? No? I know.

Jillian said...

Just toss her out in the back yard, way easier;)

mintifresh said...

Seriously, don't think I haven't been tempted!

R. Siren said...

No one got me this for Christmas. I need new friends and family immediately.