Things as they SHOULD have been:
- Spring Cleaning in my bedroom and the extra room.
- Toss out old clothes
- Sort out clothes viable to be donated
- Take the Dog out for a jog (experimenting on my newly healed knee)
- Or at least get exercise in SOME fashion that does not include merely playing with an adorable gigantic newborn.
- Tie up all the loose ends from CSUN
- Get my fat arse off the couch before 11 am at least 2 days in a row.
- Wash Car, get oil changed, check out the transmission slipage that has recently raised its ugly head.
- Get my ticket taken care of.
- Marry the prince and live happily ever after.
Things as they ACTUALLY were
- Got up before 10 am exactly twice.
- During one of those two early mornings, I had the opportunity to attend a friends Relief Society Birthday party where Sister C spoke. What an amazng woman she is. I love her! She always speaks Directly. To. Me. I went kicking and screaming. I left humbled and inspired to do more, fight harder to be happy, and to accept that there will sometimes be hardship.
- Did not a single stitch of laundry.
- For some reason felt inclined to log onto ldslinkup again for some reason.....and spent a shameful amount of time wandering around there.
- Spend time in very hard and intensive retail therapy.
- Sat in my robe until about 2pm on more occasions than I care to admit.
- Didn't even THINK about getting gas in my car, washed, or checked out for transmission issues.
- Bleached my teeth to near fluorescence.
With all of these nonaccomplishments...the one that really bugs me is the fact that I didn't even get gas. That means I have to pump gas at the crack of dawn.....and that really puts a damper on my snooze button plans. Meh.