Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Fire! Fire! Fire!
So basically, the scariest thing imaginable happened to me today.
I caught my hair on fire.
I was in a coworkers office and I leaned over to plug in my laptop...I failed to notice that she had a candle burning. Stupid me, I totally stuck my hair right into the fire. It mostly just started to smolder* and was dripping with hot wax, but still. Freaked me right on out.
And keep in mind, this was mere moments before I was supposed to do a presentation to the faculty on a book that I have not ever read. Good times.
*I now find much more humor in the 'random question' that was asked of me for my profile.