Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need this....and I need this NOW

So one of my smarty pants friends, you know, the one that is all doctoral and everything......the one that I went to Puerto Rico with? Well she came to California for Labor Day weekend but sadly our schedules didn't match up, and I didn't get to see her. Upon looking at the the blog of things that she accomplished this weekend, I am drastically regretting not rearranging my schedule. I clicked on the link to The Donut Man and found this
Dear Sweet Mother of All That is Good and Holy in this World, I don't even know what this is, but I am fairly CERTAIN that I need to have more than one of these before the weeks end....and those stupid hip-hop abs videos show up.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Given the fruit season, you'll have to settle for a fresh peach donut instead right now. But it's worth it.

It's worth everything. I promise.

But the real key is to go in the evening, after 9pm, when they are making donuts for the next day. You MUST, MUST get whatever is hot.

mintifresh said...

Holy. Moses. Those. Are. Beautiful.