Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh you Tangled Web, You.

So there is this blog that I read sometimes, not because I agree witth the things he says. Actually, most often I don't.  But he is usually pretty super interesting and his humor is dry and biting,  I can't help but be amused, even when I don't agree with him.   I stumbled on his main blog because he also is the author of  The Dog Blog that I enjoy to-no-end.

Anyhow- I'm not going to post his blog here.....you can go to his blog and read it for yourself.  He apparently has the belief that Democracy does't, and won't ever work (long term)....because we 'The People' are given too much power to vote on things that we have zero expertise in and even less knowledge about.  Funny thing, it kind of makes sense to me....and that scares me more than just a little. s.

But ether way, all politics aside, The Dog Blog is freaking hilarious.

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

I guess he may have a point. Or else he also may be talking out of his butt. Democracy has its problems, no doubt, but it's better than the alternative. I love when people who have freedom to write what they do BECAUSE they live in a democracy decry its very existence.

Jillian said...

That was kind of the conclusion that I came to as well. It may not be a perfect system....but it sure as heck beats all other alternatives.

But the captions on Dogblog.....freaking crack me up.