Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Say What? Volume 2

Remember when I said that I was going to make a list of things that, as a high school teacher, I never thought I would have to say? Well, I have a few more gems to add to the list.


"Good luck with your beef."

"Put the Whoopie cushion away." and my favorite of the morning...

"Take off the mustache and bring it to me."


This is an exact replica of the 'stache....but it was being worn by a girl.
14 and 1/2 hours of school until Christmas Break....in case anyone is keeping track.

3 comments:

Maursupial said...

Nice. At my school this Friday (for our winter Spirit Week) is MUSTACHE DAY! So, as much as I'd like to say "take off that mustache and bring it to me." I won't be able to!!!

Jillian said...

Well of course. What screams Winter (Christmas) Cheer like a fake mustache? I wouldn't be shocked to learn that the Bacon Club had a hand in planning this Spirit Week.

(And for the record....I didn't catch the pun in "The Bacon Club" until right now. Funny)

mintifresh said...

I love your job.