Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Of These Things I Am Certain


1. Regardless of what 'they' say, jogging is not good for you.
2. I look great in my pink beanie.
3. I need to live someplace that will allow me to wear it more without looking ridiculous.
4. Your name tattooed on the neck of your significant other is the truest show of devotion.
5. Being awake and functioning at 6:30 am stinks. Dealing with teenagers at such an hour, who you had no hand (or any other part for that matter) in creating, is a fate that is cruel and unkind.
6. Gitmo shouldn't be closed. It should be expanded to house both enemy combatants and cranky teenagers...all with instructions not to shoot to wound.
7. Pedicures and waxing should be tax deductible.
8. The seven year itch applies to jobs as well as spouses.
9. Smuckers Uncrustables are never the right answer.
10. Puerto Rico is no longer simply whispering my name. It is shouting. SHOUTING at me from the aisles of the sea.

5 comments:

Maursupial said...

I'm working on the four year itch, myself.

Jillian said...

Vegas must be ahead of the curve....either that or it is just a hot-bed for passing along itchy things.

Naomi said...

Yeah, 4 years is about the time I get restless.

And can we just fast forward to mid March.

I AM READY NOW!

Mycket said...

I don't know you, but you love Maurs, so that's gotta be a good thing. And this sounds weird, but I think I am in love with your
blog.

Jillian said...

I do enjoy me some Maury Sue.

And I am a fan of weirdness and love in all it's forms. Plus- I read your blog too. The Diet Coke thing? I totally get that.