Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Of These Things I Am Certain
1. Regardless of what 'they' say, jogging is not good for you.
2. I look great in my pink beanie.
3. I need to live someplace that will allow me to wear it more without looking ridiculous.
4. Your name tattooed on the neck of your significant other is the truest show of devotion.
5. Being awake and functioning at 6:30 am stinks. Dealing with teenagers at such an hour, who you had no hand (or any other part for that matter) in creating, is a fate that is cruel and unkind.
6. Gitmo shouldn't be closed. It should be expanded to house both enemy combatants and cranky teenagers...all with instructions not to shoot to wound.
7. Pedicures and waxing should be tax deductible.
8. The seven year itch applies to jobs as well as spouses.
9. Smuckers Uncrustables are never the right answer.
10. Puerto Rico is no longer simply whispering my name. It is shouting. SHOUTING at me from the aisles of the sea.