Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Earth Shattering News!


You may want to make sure your food storage and safety preparedness kits are in order. I believe that this week has brought about one of the lesser known signs of the Apocalypse.

We've been back from Christmas break about a week and I have noticed a change. Small. Almost imperceptible to the untrained eye...but my sophomores...they are almost acting like normal humans. I'm pretty sure the lion and the lamb will be next.

Just a heads up. Repent if necessary. The time is coming soon. It's gotta be.

5 comments:

Maursupial said...

Oh, I know of what you speak. Suddenly, your sophomores aren't acting like chimpanzees in the wild and you can actually have a complete conversation with them. I love that. Of course, I'm in the middle of grading semester finals and theoretically revised papers, so the sophomores aren't high up on my list today.

Jillian said...

I reserve the right to retract my praise at any given moment. Animals in the wild can turn on you at any given point....I'm still not turning my back on them.

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that your picture on this post, has a nuclear blast....

Paul Williams documents in his book, "The Day of Islam" that Al Qaeda has nukes and that 2 have already been smuggled in the US via Mexico. I think we'll soon say goodbye to NYC and DC. ('Course, the latter would be a blessing!) That event will end our way of life.

For more, see http://www.internet-grocer.net/nukes.htm

Donald Kuntz

Jillian said...

Hmmm I didn't really choose that picture with much forethought. I actually just assumed it was a meteor or something. It was the first image that came up on google images.

becky said...

Hahahahaha! I am so giggling like crazy right now!