Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Operation Asia

If anyone is keeping track, Operation Asia commences in approx 4 days. Whoot, Whoot.

Considering my current state of boredom...this swelling excitement may cause my head to literally burst. Most of the necessary preparations have been made. My veins are coursing with all sorts of vaccines, my lonely planet guide is highlighted and tabbed (like a true ocd sociopath), and I have watched Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason and taken copious notes. Short of shaving my legs and having an international diplomat ex boyfriend waiting in the wings to bail me out of a Thai prison....I'm ready.

Dear Heavens, I wish it was Saturday.

And I wish I could bring my dog.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I wish I were coming along.

Maursupial said...

You suck. I love you anyway.

Maursupial said...

And what you meant to say was "I wish I could take my delightful and beautiful friend Maury." Screw the dog (I love you Freddy!).

Jillian said...

That's totally what I meant.