Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wisdom of the Ages

(You are right Scott...I WILL NOT BE CENSORED!)


Before I left for Africa, I had a conversation with a friend/coworker that went a little something like this.

"Did you remember to pack condoms?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Hey- I know you're Mormon and all that, but stranger things have happened."

"Yeah- I'm fairly certain that at no point in this trip will I be in need of condoms. I'd pretty much bet the farm on it." After 31-ish years of rampant Mormonism, there are some things that you do know for certain.

"Whatever...I'm just sayin'."

Little did I know, stranger things did in fact happen. I'm just sayin'.

















Okay-fine.....so the picture is apparently 'in bad taste' but you probably need a little more in your life if this is what you choose to get worked up about. How do you suppose we got Simba in the first place! If you want to see more Africa pics along with funny commentary, you should probably be my friend on the great FB. Which you probably should be anyway.....cause everyone needs to see my face a little more often than they do.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Love it!!!!!! Great shot!

Tera said...

I guess we should stop calling it "doggy style".

Jennifer said...

Who thought the picture was bad taste??? Its the circle of life...up close and personal!!hehehe

My Walkabout said...

i can't believe you took it down.

My Walkabout said...

Yeah! Jillian 1 Censorship O